FasTrack Auto Body Training Center- The Hub of Auto Body Training- aspires to provide the most comprehensive approach to training for the Auto Body industry.
Technical classes will allow a hands-on experience in a shop atmosphere along with classroom instruction.
Looking for a neutral space where you can advance your knowledge and skills? We welcome everyone from independent to dealership body shops alike.
Our 3 Training Platforms include:
- APPRENTICE PROGRAM
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- ADULT EDUCATION
APPRENTICE PROGRAM prepares people for a new career path in the Auto Body Industry. The FasTrack approach is to train the apprentice and equip them with the skills needed for an entry-level position in a body shop. Upon completion of the 60-hour program, the apprentice will be employed in an approved 'mentor' shop.
Alongside the apprentice program is an equally vital mentor-training program for the participating shops.
Bridging the two together will help to ensure the future success of the overall program. Our goal through this training process is achieved by:
- Enabling people to find quality shops in which to work.
- Connecting body shops with new and motivated employees.
- Ensuring the future of the Auto Body Industry by adding much needed and qualified technicians to the work force.
Founder of FasTrack Training Center,
John Ackermann, has 35+ years of experience working in the Auto Body industry. Throughout the past few years , it has become increasingly apparent ----that new blood is needed in this industry in order for it to thrive.
Along with co-founder Lisa-Renée Ackermann, Creative Administrator, FasTrack will help:
- Apprentices to find a new career
- Technicians to advance skill levels,
- Suppliers & Manufacturers to showcase their new tools/equipment, technics and processes.
FasTrack's programs were designed with specialized targeted training, developed by coalition of industry experts.
- Training and Classes in all aspect of the auto body professional
- Professional Development courses and clinics
- Technical paint training and certifications
- Continuing Education for ICAR certification and ASE Certification
- Recruiting Program to help place technicians
- Adult education for the general population
- Equipment Sales and Training